Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Hello, World!

Hi, everyone!  This is the very first post on the brand new Mellow Daisy Photography blog, so I'd like to take a minute to introduce myself!  My name is Megan and I am the photographer behind Mellow Daisy Photography.  I have been a professional photographer for over four years, and I absolutely love what I do. It's truly the best "job" ever!

I am from Mesa, AZ originally.  But due to my husband's job, we move around quite a bit. We have lived in GA, TX, SD, CA and back to AZ… and we are now headed to VA this Summer!  I am beyond excited to do family shoots with beautiful, green trees as a backdrop. I'm excited to make new friends and meet new clients (who always seem to become friends too!).

We have three energetic, rambunctious, sweet, sassy, cute little boys. They keep me on my toes and always give me something wonderful to photograph.  They are the reason I became a photographer, and continue to be my inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by the blog, and I hope you'll stop by again!

No comments:

Post a Comment