Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Open For Business!

Hey, Friends!
After a couple long months of moving cross-country with three little boys and unpacking a few hundred boxes, we are finally feeling settled in our new home in Ashburn, Virginia! And. We. Love. It.
It's beautiful, the people have been so friendly and there is so much to do and see.  It's even better than I expected- and I had some high expectations.  I absolutely can not wait to start up the biz, and take advantage of this beautiful scenery!
I am excited to announce that Mellow Daisy is now open for business! I hope to get to know you and help you preserve your sweet moments.  The best way I can think to say 'hello' to the community is with a special Summer discount. So please take advantage of this deal and call me to set up a consultaion. Coffee's on me!


No comments:

Post a Comment